about the banner…

Water lilies at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden Orchid Show, April 5, 2014. Taken with the Nikon D610 + AF-S Zoom NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 G ED VR. 1/600 s @ f/5.6 -0.67, ISO 800.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Blogging from the iPhone

I recall from my first attempt at blogging from my partner’s iPad that I would have a problem. The iPhone is no different.

The iPhone and iPad versions of Safari are not the same as the desktop versions. Therefore, compose mode is not supported. This mode is necessary for any kind of formatting. Still it does seem to be possible to compose in HTML mode, which I seem to recall didn’t work before either. Well, at the very least I should be able to get a basic post up and refine it later on.

Technology is wonderful when it works, but so frustrating when you come to depend on it and it doesn’t.

No comments: